Dr. Nashiha Shahid MD
Family Practitioner43 Batavia City Centre Suite A Batavia NY, 14020
Dr. Nashiha Shahid is a family practitioner practicing in Batavia, NY. Dr. Shahid specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Shahid possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1996
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1995
Sind Medical College 1996
Karachi Medical and Dental College
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Bipolar Disorder
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Family Medicine
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Nashiha Shahid MD's Practice location
Batavia, NY 14020Get Direction
Dr. Nashiha Shahid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shahid
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Dr. Rajinder Basra M.D.194 Washington Ave Batavia NY 14020
- Dr. Audra A Leboo MBCHB81 S MAIN ST WARSAW NY 14569
- Dr. Nilsa Milagros Martinez MD4079 Lake Rd N Brockport NY 14420
- Dr. Vladimir Gaspar MD8745 Lake St Rd Le Roy NY 14482
- Dr. Andrea Naomi Kudel D.O.8745 Lake Street Rd Le Roy NY 14482
- Dr. Menna Berhane M.D.300 West Ave Brockport NY 14420