Dr. Yeheskel Zebaida M.D.
Pediatrician800 W Eldorado Pkwy Suite 102 Little Elm TX, 75068
Dr. Yeheskel Zebaida is a pediatrician practicing in Little Elm, TX. Dr. Zebaida is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zebaida diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zebaida can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
The Hebrew Univ- Hadassah Med Sch- Jerusalem- Israel 1963
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Driscoll Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Yeheskel Zebaida M.D.'s Practice location
Little Elm, TX 75068Get Direction
Frisco, TX 75034Get Direction
Dr. Yeheskel Zebaida M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zebaida
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Steven V. Rodrigues M.D.2720 Virginia Parkway McKinney Texas 75071
- Dr. Masoud Almasi MD4510 Medical Center Drive McKinney Texas 75069
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 East Grapevine Mills Circle Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD7800 Preston Road Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Randy Naidoo M.D.3600 Shire Boulevard Richardson Texas 75082