Kraig David Osborne D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice2501 W Iles Ave Suite B Springfield IL, 62704
Dr. Kraig D. Osborne is a Cosmetic Dentist and he has been serving Springfield, IL since 1987. He is a member of American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, American Academy of Dental ...
Education and Training
Washington University School Of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1987
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Composite Bonding
- Same Day Crown Restoration
- Dental Sleep Medicine/osa
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberIllinois State Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Kraig David Osborne D.M.D.'s Practice location
Kraig David Osborne D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osborne
- R. d.
Caring and honest..
- H. d.
- Anne l.
- Tim t.
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Timothy C Lonergan DMD120 N Main St Chatham IL 62629
- Dr. Stacie Adonis DDS2943 W White Oaks Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Muzammil Saeed DDS2239 E Cook St Springfield IL 62703
- Dr. Thomas Warren Riley D.M.D.2908 Greenbriar Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Gregory Mark Boyer D.M.D.2667 Farragut Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Robert L Larison D.D.S.1214 S 4th St Springfield IL 62703