Dr. Audie George Klingler DC
Chiropractor203 Greene St Cumberland MD, 21502
Dr. Audie Klingler is a Chiropractor practicing in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Klingler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Klingler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Audie George Klingler DC's Practice location
Cumberland, MD 21502Get Direction
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Steven Michael Bollinger DC1 Grand Central Park Keyser WV 26726
- Dr. Teal Leigh Tritapoe D.C.203 Greene Street Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Kevin M Mckenzie Other928 NATIONAL HWY LAVALE MD 21502
- Dr. Wesley Vinton Kroll D.C.1 E Main St Frostburg MD 21532
- Dr. Roger Cummings Hanson D.C.103 Center St Meyersdale PA 15552
- Dr. Tom Lowman M.D.536 S Main St Keyser WV 26726