Dr. Julie Ann Mcwhorter M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY, 40202
Dr. Julie Mcwhorter practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Louisville, KY. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Mcwhorter treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Julie Ann Mcwhorter M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
COLUMBIA, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Julie Ann Mcwhorter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcwhorter
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Breast Cancer Risk Could Depend on a Combination of Gene Variation and Environment
A recent topic for many people concerned about breast cancer is the genetic factors involved. Genetics is a confusing topic for many people because it can be hard to determine the exact risk of getting a disease. While we know that genetics is a factor, the specific genes that cause cancer have been...
- 3 Current Trends in Diabetes Research
According to research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed with diabetes while 86 million were reported to have pre-diabetes. If you’re one of those, then you should keep on reading to know the latest news on diabetes.1. Sugar Sponges...
- Dr. Dawnisa Kari Pabon M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Kenneth R Velleman M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Audra M. Webber M.D.231 E CHESTNUT ST LOUISVILLE KY 40202
- Dr. Melissa Veneracion M.D.231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Margo Vallee Other231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202