Dr. Jeffrey Lee Koh M.D.
Pediatrician3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Uhs-2 Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Jeffrey Koh is a pediatrician practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Koh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Koh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Koh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Efficacy of parental application of eutectic mixture of local anesthetics for intravenous insertion.
- Children with cognitive impairment: parent report of pain and coping.
- FIMM, a database of functional molecular immunology.
- Pain assessment and treatment in children with cognitive impairment: a survey of nurses' and physicians' beliefs.
- Experience with an anesthesiologist interventional model for endoscopy in a pediatric hospital.
- SCORPION, a molecular database of scorpion toxins.
- ANTIMIC: a database of antimicrobial sequences.
- A randomized, double-blind comparison study of EMLA and ELA-Max for topical anesthesia in children undergoing intravenous insertion.
- Use of oxcarbazepine to treat a pediatric patient with resistant complex regional pain syndrome.
- Effect of disease-related pain on the health-related quality of life of children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis.
- Conscious sedation: reality or myth?
- Perioperative management of pediatric patients with craniosynostosis.
- Objective and subjective assessment of sleep in adolescents with chronic pain compared to healthy adolescents.
- Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Emory Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Lee Koh M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Lee Koh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Dr. Sayonara Mato MD, MPH&TM3601 SW River Pkwy Portland Oregon 97239
- Dr. Opher A Nadler MD6312 Sw Capitol Hwy # 502 Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Elizabeth Rachel Super MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Albert Chaffin M.D.3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Tamara M. Grigsby M.D.707 Sw Gaines Road Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Robert Joe Steelman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239