Dr. Stanley Stringam is an internist practicing in Nampa, ID. Dr. Stringam specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stringam provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Alberta, Fac of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada 1994
University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Summa Health System, Internal Medicine; Summa Health System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Summa Health System/NEOMED Program
Dr. Stanley S. Stringam M.D's Practice location
Nampa, ID 83686Get Direction
Dr. Stanley S. Stringam M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stringam
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Dr. Valerie Matthew MD777 N Raymond St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. John E Guicheteau MD6094 W Emerald St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. John Michael Sadaj M.D.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Louis Michael Schlickman M.D.520 S Eagle Rd Meridian ID 83642
- Mr. Mark A Rasmus MD-PULM/SM7272 Potomac Boise ID 83704
- Alice P Blake Other610 W Hays St Boise ID 83702