Mark Carey is a physical therapist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Mark Carey specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Mark Carey can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Mark Carey will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Mark Alan Carey DPT's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49534Get Direction
WYOMING, MI 49418Get Direction
Mr. Mark Alan Carey DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Mrs. Kymiri Lyn Coles PTA3569 Reginald Dr Muskegon 49444
- Mr. Nathan Edward Dykema D.P.T.1423 60th St Se Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Marium Groth DPT2120 43RD ST SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49508
- Joanne Karen Ickstadt P.T.2900 Charlevoix Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Nathan Alan Rosel D.P.T.5060 Cascade Rd Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Nathan Kangas5060 Cascade Rd Se Grand Rapids MI 49546