Lucynda J Raben D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice8100 E 22nd St N Building 100, Suite Wichita KS, 67226
Dr. Lucynda Raben is known for her gentle and creative touch. She enjoys helping each of her/his patients improve their health, appearance, and self-esteem by creating the smile of their dreams,and also ...
Lucynda J Raben D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lucynda J Raben D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raben
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS1122 N Topeka St Wichita KS 67214
- Mike Snowbarger D.D.S.1405 S. Hydraulic Wichita KS 67211
- Dr. Eric S. Farmer D.D.S.7520 W. Village Circle Wichita KS 67205
- Michael Earnest Johnson D.D.S.9100 E 29th St N Wichita KS 67226
- Gilbert R Omido DDS7207 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Aaron Huslig DDS105 S Andover Rd Andover KS 67002