Dr. Daniel Hardy is a family practitioner practicing in Los Banos, CA. Dr. Hardy specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hardy possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Trigger Finger
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Nail Fungus
- Vascular Disease
- Sutter Med Ctr Of Santa Rosa, Family Medicine
- Santa Rosa Commun Hosp-Uc San Francisco
- Sutter Health Program
Dr. Daniel E Hardy M.D.'s Practice location
Los Banos, CA 93635Get Direction
Dr. Daniel E Hardy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hardy
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Dr. Julian Y Yip M.D.808 Iowa Ave Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. Alessandra D'avanzo MD637 Merced St Newman CA 95360
- Dr. Suzanne J White MD285 Mercey Springs Rd Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. Francisco Alonso1056 Jackson Ave Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. John Flavian Mevi MD400 West I Street Los Banos CA 93635
- Dr. Pattabiraman Balam Iyer M.D.581 4th Ave Gustine CA 95322