Dr. Sanjeev Singhal, MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1540 Citrus Medical Court Ocoee FL, 34761
Dr. Singh is a board certified psychiatrist. He is the CEO and Founder of the Center for Adult for Psychiatry, P.A. in Ocoee, Florida. Dr. Singh specializes in community mental health. His predominant interests include treating chronic mental illnesses and combining the benefits of medication and therapy. Dr. Singh earned his medical degree from All India Institutes of Medical Sciences in Delhi, India in 1988, along with three years of post-graduate training in psychiatry.
Education and Training
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences MD 1988
American Board of Addiction Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - General Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Boston Medical Center Residency
Dr. Sanjeev Singhal, MD's Practice location
Ocoee, FL 34761Get Direction
Dr. Sanjeev Singhal, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singhal
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Dr. Arlene Zoï¿½ Roman MD4084 Okemos Road Okemos Michigan 48864
- Luis Olivera-Rodriguez MD, MPH10920 Moss Park Road Orlando FL 32832
- Dr. Abid Malik M.D.455 Longwood Avenue Longwood Florida 32750
- Dr. Rex A Birkmire MD237 Fernwood Blvd Casselberry FL 32730
- Dr. John Peter Zincone M.D.100 E Hanover Ave Cedar Knolls NJ 07927
- Dr. Nataliya Aleksandrovna Gulyayeva M.D.8351 246th St Bellerose NY 11426