Dr. Steven Dresner is a urologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Dresner specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1981
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1981
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- A popliteal false aneurysm caused by an avulsion fracture of the femur: a case presenting with deep venous thrombosis.
- Transhiatal approach to total gastrectomy for adenocarcinoma of the gastric cardia.
- Percutaneous endoscopic duodenostomy: the relief of obstruction in advanced gastric carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of peri-operative blood transfusion following radical resection for oesophageal carcinoma.
- Pattern of recurrence following radical oesophagectomy with two-field lymphadenectomy.
- The pattern of metastatic lymph node dissemination from adenocarcinoma of the esophagogastric junction.
- Spontaneous oesophageal perforation during vaginal delivery.
- Chylous ascites complicating esophagectomy.
- Diagnosis and management of a mediastinal leak following radical oesophagectomy.
- Human model of duodenogastro-oesophageal reflux in the development of Barrett's metaplasia.
- Single course versus maintenance bacillus Calmette-Guerin therapy for superficial bladder tumors: a prospective, randomized trial.
- Intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guerin therapy for superficial bladder cancer: effect of bacillus Calmette-Guerin viability on treatment results.
- Nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy: extraprostatic tumor extension and preservation of erectile function.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Urology; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
Dr. Steven Martin Dresner MD's Practice location
Dr. Steven Martin Dresner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Dr. Scott A Troxel MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Danny L Huynh MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Taz Joseph Harmon M.D.105 N Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Mark Richard Wakefield MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Jerry Jeff Trulson M.D.1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Scott Thomas Matz MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212