Dr. Richard H. Greenberg M.D.
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care9880 Bustleton Ave Suite 205 Philadelphia PA, 19115
Dr. Richard Greenberg is a general surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Greenberg specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Greenberg provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1979
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ferguson Hosp, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, General Surgery; Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, General Surgery
Dr. Richard H. Greenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Richard H. Greenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenberg
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Dr. Andrew Bayard Roberts MD3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Dr. W. Reed Kindermann M.D.3001 Chapel Ave W Cherry Hill NJ 08002
- Amit Khanna8835 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Adam Michael Shiroff M.D.51 N 39TH ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.60 TOWNSHIP LINE RD ELKINS PARK PA 19027
- Dr. David E. Stein MD219 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107