Dr. Kelly Gumbrecht, MD specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, and currently treats patients in Rochester, Michigan and Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Gumbrecht graduated from American University Of The Caribbean, ...
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat
- Saint John Hospital and Med Center
- St Johns University 2008
Dr. Kelly Gumbrecht, MD, FACOG's Practice location
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kelly Gumbrecht, MD, FACOG | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kelly Gumbrecht, MD, FACOG's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gumbrecht
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What is a Cervical Ablation?
Cervical ablation is a procedure that involves the removal of the cervix’s exterior layers. The procedure is carried out when cervical cancer is noticed or suspected. If unusual cells are detected on the cervix’s surface during a pap smear, cervical ablation is used to establish if the abnormal...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E MAPLE RD TROY MI 48083
- Dr. Anupama Vansadia M.D.6700 N Rochester Rd Rochester Hills MI 48306
- Dr. Sapna Murthy MD455 S Livernois Rochester Hills MI 48307
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29175 Ryan Rd Warren MI 48092
- Dr. Usha Ram M.D.1750 S TELEGRAPH RD BLOOMFIELD MI 48302
- Ronald Rosenberg60 West Big Beaver Road Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304