Dr. Mala Reddy is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Reddy specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mi State Univ Coll Human Med, Hematology/Oncology; New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mala N. Reddy MD's Practice location
Woodbury, NY 11797Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Mala N. Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Dr. Joseph H Pipala MD40 CROSSWAYS PARK DR WOODBURY NY 11797
- Dr. Bruce Kappel MD40 Crossways Park Dr Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Lori ann Attivissimo M.D., F.A.C.P.99 Sunnyside Blvd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya M.D.40 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Nancy Nan szu Sun MD40 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Wallace Peter Chan M.D.40 Crossways Park Dr Woodbury NY 11797