Frank Buzin is a physical therapist practicing in Lafayette Hill, PA. Frank Buzin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Frank Buzin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Frank Buzin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Education and Training
Slippery Rock University Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2013
West Chester University Bachelor of Sciences in Biology 2008
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association Member
- AAOMPT Member
- American Physical Therapy Association Member
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Manual Therapy Institute Orthopedic Manual Therapy 2017
Professional Society Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association, Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Personal experiences and empathy for patience\'s.
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Sports
Mr. Frank J. Buzin, DPT's Practice location
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18017Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Frank J. Buzin, DPT | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Orthopedic
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Frank J. Buzin, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Mr. John Raymond Tocco DPT50 E Gloucester Pike Barrington NJ 08007
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3400 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Adam David D.P.T.16 Rockhill Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Mr. Lawrence C Bruno M.P.T.12000 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19116