Dr. Ian Swift is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Swift specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Proforma-based reporting in rectal cancer.
- Preoperative magnetic resonance imaging assessment of circumferential resection margin predicts disease-free survival and local recurrence: 5-year follow-up results of the MERCURY study.
- Cholecystokinin analog, JMV-180, stimulates growth of human pancreatic cancer.
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, General Surgery
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Dr. Ian R Swift MD's Practice location
Wausau, WI 54401Get Direction
GILLETTE, WY 82716Get Direction
Dr. Ian R Swift MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- Holistic Treatment for Sinusitis
Holistic Treatment for SinusitisHolistic treatments are natural remedies that are available for treating certain medical problems. There are quite a number of natural treatment options that are known to help ease a sinus infection. Such treatments include the following: 1. Apple Cider...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- What Can Cause A Sore Tongue?
Causes of a Sore TongueThe tongue can become sore when you accidentally bite your tongue. However, serious medical conditions such as oral cancer can also be indicated by a sore throat. To determine an accurate diagnosis, you must seek medical condition.Usually, a sore tongue is not a cause of...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Dr. Gregory K Sewall MD2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Rocky A Lipsman MD2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Mark A Voss MD2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. J Gerard Macdonald MD3501 CRANBERRY BLVD WESTON WI 54476
- Dr. J Garry Sack MD2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. William J Moran M.D.3501 CRANBERRY BLVD WESTON WI 54476