Michael Hoskins M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1670 Clairmont Rd 151-P Decatur GA, 30033
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Michael Hoskins M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Michael Hoskins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoskins
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Aaditya M. Vora MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Bruce S Stambler MD275 COLLIER ROAD, NW ATLANTA GA 30309
- Anshul Mahendra Patel MD5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Stephen Peyton Prater MD275 Collier Road, Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Zoubin Alikhani M.D.1468 Montreal Rd Tucker GA 30084
- Mohammad Kooshkabadi MDElectrophysiology Dept Atlanta GA 30322