Dr. Brian Robert Huizar MD
Family Practitioner7060 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA, 92111
Brian Huizar, MD, views his patients as his friends and family. He likes to work in collaboration with them to better their health and to ensure that they have a say in their health care decisions. As ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego 2007
Dr. Brian Robert Huizar MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92111Get Direction
Dr. Brian Robert Huizar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huizar
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Stephen J Rohrer D.O.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Rebeccah Rhenae Rodriguez D.O.4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Scott Randall Evans M.D.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Douglas Dean Dengerink D.O.6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Michelle L Look MD6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Jeffrey P Anthony DO6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120