Dr. Peter J Vonu M.D.
Plastic Surgeon895 Middle Ground Blvd #300 Newport News VA, 23606
Dr. Peter Vonu is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Vonu specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1981
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1981
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Fl Affil Hosps, Plastic Surgery; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Peter J Vonu M.D.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23606Get Direction
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23606Get Direction
Dr. Peter J Vonu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vonu
- Frances f.
Dr. Vonu is the best!.
Worst experience of my life.
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Daniel W Karakla MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. David Teasley MD227 Mclaws Cir Williamsburg VA 23185
- Ivor Barry Kaplan MD400 West Brambleton Avenue Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Tad Edward Grenga MD5818 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Richard Scott Rosenblum MD400 West Brambleton Avenue Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. William Preston Magee DDS, MD400 W Brambleton Ave Norfolk VA 23510