Dr. Brooks A Whitney MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Suite 250 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1986
Tulane University School of Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
Dr. Brooks A Whitney MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Brooks A Whitney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whitney
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Frank L Ferrier MD1100 Johnson Ferry Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Peter Bemis H'doubler M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Charles J Lewinstein MD5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Joseph I Zarge MD1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Keith A. Levine M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Robert S Crawford MD5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY STE 675 ATLANTA GA 30342