Dr. Thomas P Homa M.D.
Pediatrician2600 Post Rd Southport CT, 06890
Dr. Thomas Homa is a pediatrician practicing in Southport, CT. Dr. Homa is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Homa diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Homa can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Thomas P Homa M.D.'s Practice location
Southport, CT 06890Get Direction
Dr. Thomas P Homa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Homa
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Dr. Michael P. Miller M.D.75 N COUNTRY RD PORT JEFFERSON NY 11777
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD38B Grove Street Ridgefield Connecticut 06877
- Dr. Magdalena Oleszak MD815 Hallock Avenue Port Jefferson Station New York 11776
- Michael G. Hunt2754 Main St Bridgeport Connecticut 06606
- Dr. Patricia Bigini-Quinn MD5 MEDICAL DRIVE PORT JEFFERSON STATION NY 11776
- Anne Eberhard29 Flower Hill Road Huntington New York 11743