Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS, 39216
Dr. Michael Friel is a hand surgeon practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Friel specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Reconstructive strategies in soft tissue reconstruction after resection of spinal neoplasms.
- Nasal airway and septal variation in unilateral and bilateral cleft lip and palate.
- Office-Based Post-Axial Polydactyly Excision in Neonates, Infants, and Children.
- So … Are You Failing the Marshmallow Test? Connecting and Disconnecting in Our Information-Rich World.
- Reply to correspondence: Office-Based Post-Axial Polydactyly Excision in Neonates, Infants, and Children.
- Molecular Mechanism of the "Babysitter" Procedure for Nerve Regeneration and Muscle Preservation in Peripheral Nerve Repair in a Rat Model.
- Reply: Office-Based Postaxial Polydactyly Excision in Neonates, Infants, and Children.
- Craniofacial Disorders, Microsurgery
Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94114Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Michael Thomas Friel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friel
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Prof. William Bennett Geissler M.D.1410 E Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Phillip Blevins M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Cushing M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Sheila G Lindley MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216