Garet Gold is a physical therapist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Garet Gold specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Garet Gold can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Garet Gold will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Garet Neal Gold PT's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Garet Neal Gold PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Diana Castro Schonhoff PT18945 Fm 2252 San Antonio TX 78266
- Mr. Jaime Gonzalez PT3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Mr. Mark Anthony De anda P.T.13133 Nw Military Hwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Christina Jahrling PT4500 E Sam Houston Pkwy S Pasadena TX 77505
- Mr. Marcus Wayne Trejo PT102 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio TX 78211
- Deborah Weiss BA,MPT,MSCS3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231