Dr. William Stephen Minore M.D.
Anesthesiologist2202 Harlem Rd Loves Park IL, 61111
Dr. William Minore is an anesthesiologist practicing in Loves Park, IL. Dr. Minore ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Minore also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The use of the Haemonetic Rapid Infusion System (RIS) has dramatically reduced the duration and frequency of significant intraoperative hypotension and hypothermia that can occur in major cases.
- Opioid guidelines in the management of chronic non-cancer pain.
- Improving satisfaction among established patients in a midwestern pain clinic.
Dr. William Stephen Minore M.D.'s Practice location
ROCKFORD, IL 61107Get Direction
Dr. William Stephen Minore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Minore
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Steven A. Gunderson D.O.2202 Harlem Rd Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Mark J. Kellen MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Scott A. Weintraub MD5875 E RIVERSIDE BLVD ROCKFORD IL 61114
- Dr. Edward D Fausel MD2400 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Randall B. Correia M.D.2202 Harlem Rd Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Thomas K Dahlberg DO2902 Mcfarland Rd Rockford IL 61107