Dr. Dilip S Doctor M.D
Doctor98120 Queens Blvd Rego Park NY, 11374
Dr. Dilip Doctor is an Urologist serving the New York area for more than 35 years. Dr. Dilip Doctor is experienced in General Urology, Female Urology and Male Infertility. He is also a professional member ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- General Urology
- Female Urology
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Stone Removal (litholapaxy)
- Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Infection
- Bladder Stones
- Blood In Urine (hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (stds)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Stones
- Microwave Therapy
- Tuna (transurethral Needle Ablation) Bph
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Professional Member Queens County Medical Society
- Professional Member American Urological Association
- Long Island Jewish Hospital General Surgery 1975
- Misericordia Hospital (Montefiore Medical Center) Urology 1977
Dr. Dilip S Doctor M.D's Practice location
Rego Park, NY 11374Get Direction
Dr. Dilip S Doctor M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Doctor
Shows importance for his patients.
- Ronald b.
Precious time with my doctor.
- Vickram g.
- Willa r.
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Can Kidney Stones Be a Recurring Issue?
Yes, Kidney stones is a recurring issue. Kidney stones are an infection that leads to the formation of stones in the ureter and bladder. Kidney stones are made up of acid salts and minerals which come together to form stone like structures in the urinary system. These minerals may be made up of...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019