Dr. Nora Davis is a speech language pathologist practicing in EAST SYRACUSE, NY. Dr. Davis specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Davis evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Davis helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Nora Elizabeth Davis TSSLD's Practice location
EAST SYRACUSE, NY 13057Get Direction
Ms. Nora Elizabeth Davis TSSLD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mrs. Nicole Michele Valentine MS,CCC-SLP195 BLACKBERRY RD LIVERPOOL NY 13090
- Miss Jenna Marie Gardner M.S CCC-SLP/L301 VALLEY DR SYRACUSE NY 13207
- Mrs. Maureen J Anderson MS912 GLENCOVE RD SYRACUSE NY 13206
- Mrs. Alice T Pericozzi800 S WILBUR AVE SYRACUSE NY 13204
- Anna Latimer Hutchings TSLD303 ROBY AVE EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057
- Catherine Javier MS CCC-SLP1951 CALEB AVE SYRACUSE NY 13206