Dr. Cindy Ke is a Chiropractor practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ke seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- A light-scattering pressure-jump kinetics apparatus.
- Herbal plants as a promising source of natural antifoulants: evidence from barnacle settlement inhibition.
- Removal of zinc from humans by DTPA chelation therapy.
- Radiation chemical studies of hemocyanin in oxygen-free media.
- Inactivation and reactivation of hemocyanin by radiolytic OH and eaq-.
Dr. Cindy H Ke D.C.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60606Get Direction
Skokie, IL 60076Get Direction
Dr. Cindy H Ke D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Husband and Wife Battle Breast Cancer Together
A South Florida couple face the most difficult challenge of their marriage after both being diagnosed with breast cancer. Read on to learn more.Breast cancer is not a disease that affects just women. In men, there is a small amount of breast tissue containing several ducts that reside just under the...
- Will I Be Able To Have Kids if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition that can affect any woman at any age after they start menstruating. This condition is characterized by the outgrowth of the endometrial tissues in the uterus. There are many consequences of endometriosis that can occur if the condition is left untreated or if its...
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Mrs. Sandra A Clark D.C.5155 W 111th St Alsip IL 60803
- Dr. Angie Recendez D.C.4614 S WESTERN AVE CHICAGO IL 60609
- Dr. Reda Karaliukas D.C.6143 Knollwood Rd Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Whitney Leigh Fandel D.C.1440 RENAISSANCE DR PARK RIDGE IL 60068
- Ms. Jessa Lynn Kane D.C.2021 MIDWEST RD OAK BROOK IL 60523