Dr. Sairam Parthasarathy M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep MedicineUniversity Of Arizona Medical Ctr 1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ, 85724
Dr. Sairam Parthasarathy practices Sleep Medicine in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Parthasarathy studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Sairam Parthasarathy M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
Dr. Sairam Parthasarathy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parthasarathy
- Dentistry Makes Strides for Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Considered to be a serious sleep disorder, sleep apnea is affecting a great number of people. In a recent study conducted in the United States, it shows that almost 22 million Americans suffer from the sleep disorder.The expertise of dentists is not only limited to diagnosing, treating, and...
- Light Therapy for Insomnia
Diagnosis and treatment of insomnia can be a daunting task, especially for the affected individuals who have limited knowledge about the disorder. Among the various treatments that have been recommended by specialists, one of the most effective is light therapy.Light therapy prescribed by a...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Clean Sleeping and Its Benefits for Sleep Apnea Patients
A lot of scientists focus on conducting research about the benefits of healthy sleeping, as well as the effects of having not enough sleep. Sleep is considered as a mysterious part of the human lives since there is no known scientific explanation why people sleep. However, despite this fact, sleep...
- Doctors Use 3D Cameras to Catch Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that affects people's ability to get sound sleep. The symptoms that a person encounters can easily be confused with other conditions. Many people live with sleep apnea without any knowledge that there is something wrong. Once the problem is brought to light it can be...
- Dr. Jyotsna Sahni M.D.2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Neil C Clements MD6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Elias S Kakish MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Mohammed Sami saleh Alzoubaidi MBBS,MPH1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Khaled O Hadeli MD6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Knox M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724