Dr. Oleg I Krijanovski MD, PHD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1500 East Medical Center Dr B1 Floor Cancer & Ge Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Oleg Krijanovski is an oncologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Krijanovski specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Krijanovski manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Second Moscow Medical Institute, Russian State Medical University MD
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Oleg I Krijanovski MD, PHD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Oleg I Krijanovski MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krijanovski
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Ovarian Cancer Vaccine Development: An Update
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company, is advancing its developments in vaccine technology to help boost the immune system to target cancer cells without causing harm to the patient. They have worked on prostate cancer vaccines and are working on ovarian cancer...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Estrogen Modulator for Breast Cancer
Hormone Receptor Breast CancerThere are certain types of breast cancer that are mostly affected by the hormones that are produced by the body. They are known as ER positive and PR positive breast cancer cells. These cells have receptors that are attached to the estrogen in the body. This estrogen...
- Ovarian Cancer: The Cliché About Cancer That’s True
Last June, 24-year-old Dani Strumeier, a tax accountant at PwC, began to experience pain in her lower abdomen, but she brushed off going to the hospital because she knew that there would be needles there. She could not have blood drawn from her body without throwing up or passing out. Fortunately, a...
- Hope for Recurring Ovarian Cancer Patients
Ovarian cancer, known as the ‘silent killer’, is the 5th leading cause of cancer-related deaths among women ages 35 to 74. As of this year, it is estimated that more than 22,000 new cases of ovarian cancer will be diagnosed. ...
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.2799 West Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Massimo Arcerito MD3660 Park Sierra Drive Riverside California 92505
- M. Samm Pryce2190 South State Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Edward J. Kim M.D.3811 Halcon Place Davis California 95618
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Douglas W Blayney MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109