Dr. Iram Sirajuddin practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Sirajuddin treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 2005
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Iram Sirajuddin MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Dr. Iram Sirajuddin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Dr. William Lee Johnson MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Michele E Kemp MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stuart Charles Sweet MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ravi Viswanathan MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Maya R Jerath MD4921 PARKVIEW PL STE 8B SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Amanda A Trott-gregorio MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110