Dr. John Schoenhard is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Schoenhard performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 deficiency prevents hypertension and vascular fibrosis in response to long-term nitric oxide synthase inhibition.
- Comparative effects of estrogen and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition on plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 in healthy postmenopausal women.
- Potential roles of plasminogen activator system in coronary vascular remodeling induced by long-term nitric oxide synthase inhibition.
- Tissue- and agonist-specific regulation of human and murine plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 promoters in transgenic mice.
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha activates the human plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene through a distal nuclear factor kappaB site.
- Male-female differences in the genetic regulation of t-PA and PAI-1 levels in a
- Stem cell therapy: pieces of the puzzle.
- Arrhythmogenic Munchausen syndrome culminating in caffeine-induced ventricular tachycardia.
- Time is like a clock in my heart: implications for stem cell delivery after myocardial infarction.
- Functional modeling in zebrafish demonstrates that the atrial-fibrillation-associated gene GREM2 regulates cardiac laterality, cardiomyocyte differentiation and atrial rhythm.
- Hypervalent chromium mimics reactive oxygen species as measured by the oxidant-sensitive dyes 2',7'-dichlorofluorescin and dihydrorhodamine.
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. John Andrew Schoenhard MD, PHD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Brentwood, TN 37027Get Direction
Dr. John Andrew Schoenhard MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Dr. David G Benditt MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Keith G Lurie MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Archana Rajdev MD2723 S 7th St Terre Haute IN 47802
- Dr. Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Simon Milstein MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303