Qun Li L.AC.
Acupuncturist2360 W Ray Rd Suite 4 Chandler AZ, 85224
Dr. Qun Li graduated from a traditional Chinese medical school where she spent five years in traditional Chinese medicine (doctor of oriental medicine) and three years in Acupuncture (master degree of ...
- Herbal Medicine, Skin Issues, Diabetes And More
- Member Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
Qun Li L.AC.'s Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Zhen Hu L.AC. & CH698 N IOWA ST CHANDLER AZ 85225
- Darin C Zimmerman L.AC.4164 N MARSHALL WAY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85251
- Mrs. Linda L Scott L.AC.2424 E Southern Ave Mesa AZ 85204
- Dr. Jing Liu LAC, OMD, PHD9220 E Mountain View Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- David Kenneth Legar L. AC.5110 East Warner Road #201 Phoenix AZ 85044
- Mindy Hayden RN, LAC.2855 E Brown Rd Mesa AZ 85213