Dr. Terry Tinsley is a general surgeon practicing in Florence, AL. Dr. Tinsley specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Tinsley provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1966
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1966
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vet Admin Med Ctr, General Surgery; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Mr. Terry Brian Tinsley M.D.'s Practice location
Florence, AL 35630Get Direction
Mr. Terry Brian Tinsley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Dr. Shelby Kint Bailey M.D.203 Avalon Ave Muscle Shoals AL 35661
- Dr. Gary Lee Hester MD2115 Cloyd Blvd Florence AL 35630
- Dr. David T Cozart MD, FACS203 Avalon Ave Muscle Shoals AL 35661
- Dr. Dearl V Birdsong M.D.203 Avalon Ave Muscle Shoals AL 35661
- Dr. Joseph Seth Walker M.D.2115 Cloyd Blvd Florence AL 35630
- Dr. Alan L Billsby DO344 Arnold Ave Greenville MS 38701