Dr. Neal Rogol is a Dentist practicing in South Kingstown, RI. Dr. Rogol specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Cracks are usually the result of chewing excessively hard materials, such as ice. Another cause is bruxing (grinding) or clenching your teeth. If this is found to be a cause, an occlusal guard is recommended. READ MORE
All instruments are cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner and then autoclaved (steam sterilized) between patients. Additionally, all surfaces are wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant. READ MORE
Fixed bridges are usually a lifetime commitment in order to preserve your bite. READ MORE
There are a number of signs: ulcers that do not go away, swelling of a long duration are a few. Our office screens patients with the Velscope, which detects changes on a cellular level before they are apparent to the naked eye. It is a painless process that involves a fluorescing light. READ MORE
You should see a dentist as soon as possible. By examining the teeth and gums visually as well as radiographically, they can best make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the proper treatment. READ MORE
Every child is different; if her baby teeth were late in erupting, it is common that permanent would be delayed as well. Have any permanent erupted yet? Occasionally, the lower front teeth have the permanent teeth behind the baby teeth and need a little help in exfoliating. An X-ray would confirm the presence of the permanent dentition. Thank you, Dr Rogol READ MORE
- Advanced CEREC Training and Courses in Geriatric Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Rhode Island Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His passion for dentistry.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Humana Health
- Autograph Share 80 Plus Rx
- Autograph Total HSA
- Autograph Total Plus Rx/HSA
- COT National POS - Open Access
- Choice POS
- Condell Custom PPO
- Contact Behavioral Health
- Copay 70%
- Copay 80%
- DaimlerChrysler Network
- Dell National EPO
- EPO PPO Open Access
- Enhanced (PDP)
- Enhanced Copay
- Enhanced HSA
- Exam Plus (VCP)
- EyeMed Advantage
- EyeMed Focus
- EyeMed Optimum
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- GE Health Care Preferred
- Group Medicare HMO
- Group Medicare PPO
- HMO IPA
- HMO Premier
- HMO Select
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- HealthCare Partners
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Hospira Premier HMO Illinois
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Humana Cares
- Humana Classic
- Humana Enhanced PDP
- Humana Family (Florida Medicaid)
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS
- Humana Gold Plus HMO (Medicare)
- Humana Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan A
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan L
- Humana Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Preferred Kroger Lou
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Advantage Plan
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement A
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement High Deductible F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan K
- Humana Reader's Digest Healthy Living Medicare Supplement Plan N
- Humana Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan PDP
- Humana/ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana/ChoiceCare+ Network PPO
- HumanaChoice (PPO)
- HumanaChoicePPO (Medicare PPO)
- HumanaOnce HSA
- HumanaOne Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced
- HumanaOne Enhanced Copay
- HumanaOne Enhanced HSA
- HumanaOne Value
- HumanaPreferred POS-OpenAccess
- Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F
- Medicare Supplement Plan B
- Medicare Supplement Plan C
- Mental Health (MHNet)
- Monogram Total Plus Rx
- National EPO
- National HMO
- National POS - Open Access
- National POS - Open Access Plus
- National POS - OpenAccess
- National POS - OpenAccess Plus
- P&G National POS
- Personal Care Account (PCA)
- Personal Care Account PPO
- Point of Service
- Portrait Share 80 Plus Rx Unlimited
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- RHS Provider Network
- Saint Joseph Hospital NPOS
- St Vincents Health System
- US Bank
- UT HMO
- Value 100%
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Walmart-Preferred Rx Plan (PDP)
- United Concordia
Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.'s Practice location
CUMBERLAND, RI 02864 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rogol
I had a great cleaning and relaxing dental experience. The office has a coastal zen vibe. Dr. Rogol is THE BEST! The front desk staff is so friendly and personable.
If you can imagine a great experience at a dentist office . This is it.
Amazing cleaning! Teeth never felt so good.
Wonderful experience; thorough, enormously competent, answers all questions completely and understandably, minimal discomfort and state of the art treatment. Best dental experience I ever had. Highly recommend!
Great cleaning thank you Neal
I have been with Doctor Rogol for 30 years. Doctor Rogol has always been receptive to new state of the art equipment and has done a very good job training his people. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Paul N. Boscia DMD 181 W Main St North Kingstown RI 02852
- Dr. Paul Lewis Trombly D.M.D. 225 Fairview Ln Portsmouth RI 02871
- Dr. Soha Alkoka D.M.D. 85 Beach St Westerly RI 02891
- Dr. Nathan Wayne Tilman D.D.S. 3 Bull St Newport RI 02840
- Dr. Mourad Rahim D.M.D. 85 Beach St Westerly RI 02891
- James R Hosmer DMD 130 Tower Hill Rd North Kingstown RI 02852