Brittany Burchett is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Brittany Burchett specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brittany Burchett can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brittany Burchett will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Predictors of disability in the final year of life.
- Racial differences in use of cancer prevention services among older Americans.
- Racial differences in the occurrence of herpes zoster.
- The comprehensive assessment of community dwelling elderly: why functional status is not enough.
- Race and stress in the incidence of herpes zoster in older adults.
- Racial and psychosocial risk factors for herpes zoster in the elderly.
Brittany Marie Burchett M.P.T.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Brittany Marie Burchett M.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Christine Elizabeth Markus MPT, COMT, DMT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Ms. Sylvia Lin Czuppon PT4444 Forest Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63108
- Ms. Stacy Lynne Tylka PT4444 Forest Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63108
- Julie R Zaber PT555 North New Ballas Road Saint Louis MO 63141
- Ms. Patricia Tracy P.T.1043 Wolfrum Rd Saint Charles MO 63304
- Dr. Darina Marie Sargeant PH.D.3437 Caroline St Saint Louis MO 63104