Dr. Katie Bell Hanna M.D.
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine701 GROVE RD GREENVILLE SC, 29605
Dr. Katie Hanna is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Cross Hill, SC. Dr. Hanna provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Hanna works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Katie Bell Hanna M.D.'s Practice location
Cross Hill, SC 29332Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29605Get Direction
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Can You Feel the Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis can be classified as a secondary illness which occurs as the body's reaction to a certain infection. Our body has its own capacity to fight a number of infections, germs and diseases through our immune system. Sepsis is also known as blood poisoning or septicaemia, and can lead to extreme...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- How Occupational therapy is used for children
What is Occupational Therapy?The most crucial years that shape a child's development are the early years of the child’s life. In these years, the child’s cognitive, physical and social development takes place, especially the first three years are very critical since the brain evolves in these...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. James Atkisson MD1007 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Naseem Haji husssein Ismail M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Michael D Parmer DO701 GROVE RD FL 5 GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Stephanie Brooke Provost johnston M.D.890 W FARIS RD GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Jerome J. Weems M.D.890 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Arun Lakshman Singh M.D.890 W FARIS RD STE 470 GREENVILLE SC 29605