Dr. Bryan Harris M.D.
Dermatologist3715 21st St Lubbock TX, 79410
Dr. Bryan Harris is a dermatologist practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Harris specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Harris diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University B.S. 1991
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine M.D. 1995
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Laser Surgery
- Allergy Testing
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser Hair Removal
- Restylane Injections
- Botox Injection
- General Dermatology
- Professional Member Lubbock-Crosby-Garza Country Medical Society
- Professional Member Texas Medical Association
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member Texas Dermatological Society
Dr. Bryan Harris M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
Lubbock, TX 79424Get Direction
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Acne
Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, then apply it on the affected areas using cotton. Only use this remedy twice a day; if used any more than twice a day could make your skin...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- The Keys to Beauty Sleep
According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, proper sleep is the true secret to healthy-looking skin. The study shows that sleep deprivation can be detected by the look of the face. Photos of sleep-deprived people, shown to the participants of the study, were rated as less...
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Brackeen M.D.3615 19th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Brent R. Paulger M.D.2202 Ithaca Ave Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Justin Wayne Clark MD3601 22nd St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Richard Hope MD3601 22nd St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Amy Rocky Brackeen MD3601 22nd St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Michael David Long M.D.3715 21st St Lubbock TX 79410