Joseph Robinson is a physical therapist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Joseph Robinson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Joseph Robinson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Joseph Robinson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Joseph E Robinson ND,MS,PT,ATC's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14228Get Direction
Mr. Joseph E Robinson ND,MS,PT,ATC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Andrew S Ross PT2438 Elmwood Ave Buffalo NY 14217
- Craig Evan Reinstein PT924 Main St Niagara Falls NY 14301
- Ronald P White PT192 Park Club Lane Buffalo NY 14221
- Mr. Peter Bradford Tonsoline PT, ATC5102 Transit Rd Depew NY 14043
- Geraldine Stark PT100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Matthew Veronica DPT247 VIRGINIA ST BUFFALO NY 14201