Dr. Zachary Morairty is a board-certified Adult and Geriatric psychiatrist practicing in TWIN FALLS, ID. Dr. Morairty is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Morairty diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Morairty may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Morairty treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Geriatric Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Idaho Psychiatric Association
- American Psychiatric Association
Dr. Zachary X Morairty MD's Practice location
TWIN FALLS, ID 83301Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Zachary X Morairty MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Zachary X Morairty MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morairty
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are some people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people around them.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes. Leaves fall, and lands...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Dr. Coralyn J Alexander MD, PA488 Blue Lakes Blvd N Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. Susan Clair Carpenter D.O.414 SHOUP AVE W TWIN FALLS ID 83301
- Dr. Mark James Edlund MD, PHD228 Shoup Ave W Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. Umesh Bhandari M.D.228 SHOUP AVE W TWIN FALLS ID 83301
- Dr. Scott Martin Albright D.O.414 SHOUP AVE W TWIN FALLS ID 83301
- Dr. Samuel J Pullen DO414 SHOUP AVE W TWIN FALLS ID 83301