Dr. Ashraf Abdelhamin Almashhrawi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology13677 W Mcdowell Rd Goodyear AZ, 85395
Dr. Ashraf Almashhrawi is a gastroenterologist practicing in Goodyear, AZ. Dr. Almashhrawi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Almashhrawi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ashraf Abdelhamin Almashhrawi MD's Practice location
Goodyear, AZ 85395Get Direction
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
HANNIBAL, MO 63401Get Direction
Dr. Ashraf Abdelhamin Almashhrawi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Almashhrawi
- Fast Food Chain Offers Gluten-Free Substitute
There is a certain fast food restaurant in the United States that serves a sandwich featuring a gluten-free bun for celiac disease sufferers. Chick-fil-A, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States, declared that they would be adding this sandwich to the menu. The newest bun is made...
- New Crohn's and Colitis Treatment May Combine Antifungals and Probiotics
A recent review, published in the Digestive and Liver Disease journal, proposes that new types of IBD treatment can come from combining antifungals with probiotics. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are believed to offer health-related benefits when consumed and bacteria can contain probiotic...
- What Are the Safest Foods to Eat with Crohn's Disease?
Diet is thought to be both a main contributor of Crohn’s and colitis as well as one of the best natural treatments for these conditions. While no single dietary factor has been found to make IBD worse, several dietary factors could play roles in causing both the onset of the disease and in...
- Avoid Delaying Acute Ulcerative Colitis Surgery, Study Says
The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting presented data that showed postoperative complications and longer hospital stays were more common in patients with acute ulcerative colitis, for whom surgery was postponed. Ira Leeds, general surgery resident of the...
- What Foods Are Allowed in a Gluten-free Diet?
Gluten is a protein found in many food items, and intolerance towards this protein may lead to intestinal damage. A typical gluten-free diet avoids all possible sources of this protein in meals. Gluten may cause inflammation in the body's of people who are suffering from celiac disease. Having...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Jeffrey Weber142000 West Celebrate Life Way Goodyear Arizona 85338
- Dr. Frederick I. Kenny M.D.349 E. Coronado Road Phoenix Arizona 85012
- Dr. Vincent J Honan MD3707 N 7th St Phoenix AZ 85014
- Dr. Nadim T Zyadeh MD2236 W Bethany Home Rd Phoenix AZ 85015
- Dr. Akshay Vijay Shah M.D.14155 N 83rd Ave Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Amy Soloman DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109