Dr. Manuela Moya is a speech language pathologist practicing in BOSQUE FARMS, NM. Dr. Moya specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Moya evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Moya helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Manuela Helena Moya SLP's Practice location
BOSQUE FARMS, NM 87068Get Direction
Ms. Manuela Helena Moya SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Natalie D Hathorn SLP4700 COAL AVE SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87108
- Maureen J Murphy SLP6020 CONSTITUTION AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Marci Ann Wallace-innerhoffer SLP5200 COPPER AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87108
- Cindy Ann Chacon CCC-SLP2963 STATE HIGHWAY 47 LOS LUNAS NM 87031
- Danielle Nicole St.amand M.S., CCC-SLP2211 LOMAS BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Aneeqa Shah SPEECH THERAPIST1808 PRINCETON DR NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106