Dr. Joseph Lewis Rodgers MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine66 Pavilion Ave Providence RI, 02905
Dr. Joseph Rodgers is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Providence, RI. Dr. Rodgers evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Does education mediate the relationship between IQ and age of first birth? A behavioural genetic analysis.
- Expanding variance and the case of historical changes in IQ means: a critique of Dickens and Flynn (2001).
- The correlation of fecundability among twins: evidence of a genetic effect on fertility?
- Sex differences in the causes of self-reported adolescent delinquency.
- Population density and youth antisocial behavior.
- Effects of nonmaternal care in the first 3 years on children's academic skills and behavioral functioning in childhood and early adolescence: a sibling comparison study.
- A quasi-experimental analysis of the influence of neighborhood disadvantage on child and adolescent conduct problems.
- Clarifying the associations between age at menarche and adolescent emotional and behavioral problems.
Dr. Joseph Lewis Rodgers MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
East Providence, RI 02914Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Lewis Rodgers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodgers
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...