Dr. Yudkowsky graduated from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry in 1985 where he earned the Dr. Kubacki award in Prosthodontics. Soon thereafter, he was invited to join as a faculty member ...
Dr. David Samuel Yudkowsky D.D.S.'s Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. David Samuel Yudkowsky D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yudkowsky
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Neal Nealis DDS737 North Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60611
- Bushra Alazzawi2545 W Peterson Ave Chicago Illinois 60659
- Peter Monaghan DDS1800 Sherman Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025