Dr. Yudkowsky graduated from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry in 1985 where he earned the Dr. Kubacki award in Prosthodontics. Soon thereafter, he was invited to join as a faculty member ...
Dr. David Samuel Yudkowsky D.D.S.'s Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. David Samuel Yudkowsky D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yudkowsky
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Richard S Conen DDS64 OLD ORCHARD PROFESSIONAL BLDG. SKOKIE IL 60077
- Dr. Paul J Poncza D.D.S.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077
- David Center DDS9933 Lawler Av E. Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Jay Rodgers DDS4833 Church St Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Nasreen Gagan D.D.S.64 Old Orchard Rd Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Stella Haralampopoulos D.D.S64 Old Orchard Rd Skokie IL 60077