Dr. Matthew Joseph Murnane M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY, 12208
Dr. Matthew Murnane specializes in general neurology and has an interest in neuromuscular diseases. In the diagnosis and management of neuromuscular diseases, Dr. Murnane is skilled in performing elec ...
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 1998
- Cathepsin B activity and protein levels in thyroid carcinoma, Graves' disease, and multinodular goiters.
- Tay-Sachs' and Sandhoff's diseases: the assignment of genes for hexosaminidase A and B to individual human chromosomes.
- Alterations in cathepsin H activity and protein patterns in human colorectal carcinomas.
- Cysteine endopeptidase activity levels in normal human tissues, colorectal adenomas and carcinomas.
- Stage-specific increases in cathepsin B messenger RNA content in human colorectal carcinoma.
- Cysteine protease activities and tumor development in human colorectal carcinoma.
- Expression and induction of cathepsins B and D in K562 cells.
- Proceedings: Hexosaminidase B: assignment of a locus involved in its expression to chromosome 5 in man.
- Proceedings: Assignment of a locus involved in the expression of hexosaminidase A to chromosome 7 in man.
- Heterogeneity in the molecular basis of hereditary persistence of fetal haemoglobin.
- Chloride transport properties of human leukemic cell lines K562 and HL60.
- Studies of BFU-E in flask cultures of human peripheral and cord blood cells.
- Hemin control of heme biosynthesis and catabolism in a human leukemia cell line.
- Cloning and nucleotide sequence analysis of human embryonic zeta-globin cDNA.
- Human cathepsin B-encoding cDNAs: sequence variations in the 3'-untranslated region.
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Neurology; Mary Imogene Bassett Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Electromyography/Neuromuscular Disease, , Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI 1996
Dr. Matthew Joseph Murnane M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Matthew Joseph Murnane M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murnane
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Opening Up About A Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s can be a huge life-changer for anyone. Unfortunately, it is a progressive disease, so even with the help of surgery and medication, some parts of it will remain as part of your life. It can be possible, especially during the early stages of the disease, to live...
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Study Attempts to Connect the Dots Between Menopause and Alzheimer's
According to a study, there is a correlation between menopause and Alzheimer's disease that involves the changes in the metabolic system, such as the loss of estrogen, increasing the chance of developing Alzheimer's. Apparently, menopause is actually the second major risk factor, after old age, for...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Earl A. Zimmerman M.D.35 Hackett Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Dzintra Freimane Celmins M.D.35 Hackett Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Timothy Michael Lynch MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Adolfo Ramirez-zamora M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Daniel Silverman MD314 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Neil S Lava M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208