Dr. Indra Sriram M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine168 Carolina Ridge Dr Columbia SC, 29229
Dr. Indra Sriram practices Geriatric Medicine in Columbia, SC. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Sriram works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
University Of Colombo, Facility Of Medicine MD
University Of Peradeniya, Fac Of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Indra Sriram M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29229Get Direction
Dr. Indra Sriram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sriram
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Andres Felix Leone M.D.190 Parkridge Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Charles David Petit MD3010 Farrow Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Charles Scott Lamar M.D.3209 Colonial Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Margaret Mary Matthews MD3010 Farrow Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Craig F Maylath M.D.9 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Ms. Rachelle Nicole Gajadhar M.D.3010 Farrow Rd Columbia SC 29203