Dr. Chancellor Donald is an internist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Donald specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Donald provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 2010
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Chancellor E. Donald M.D.'s Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70508Get Direction
Dr. Chancellor E. Donald M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Virasith Rajapho MD311 BLUEBONNET DR LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Dr. Bradley Michael Blappert M.D.5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Edward Kemp Coreil Other4809 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Kelly L. Cobb M.D.605 Silverstone Rd Lafayette LA 70508
- Brent J Rochon MD5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Bradley R Dowden M.D.4809 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508