Dr. Samuel Bradley Welch M.D., PH.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)4300 W 7th St Cavhs Surgical Servi Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Samuel Welch is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Welch specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1981
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1981
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Otolaryngology; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, General Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Samuel Bradley Welch M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Bradley Welch M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Welch
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Can Ear Infections Cause Deafness?
Some amount of hearing loss may occur during an ear infection. This hearing loss might be partial to severe depending on the part of the ear affected and the extent to which the ear is affected. In most cases this deafness clears up along with the infection that is causing it but in some cases the...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Dr. Scott J Stern MD9500 Baptist Health Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jason A Smith MD4901 Fairway Ave North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Edward K Gardner MD10201 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Michael B Gluth M.D.4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Evan Robert Moore M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Frances C Wilson M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205