Christine M. Chin, DDS, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Cedar Hills Dental Care in Portland, Oregon. Her long-term relationships with patients are a testament to the value she places on patient-centered dentistry. After earning her Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1989 at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, Dr. Chin maintains a professional membership with the American Dental Association, the Oregon Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Sunset Study Club. Due to her outstanding achievements, she has earned many awards for her dedication to excellence in her field, including Alumni Association Award in 1982 and the International College of Dentists Award in 1989.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Sunset Study Club
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating her staff and patients with respect and care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Working Out, Quilting
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chin
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Donald Nimz DMD16230 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD MILWAUKIE OR 97267
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Bogdan Nikolayevich Bodroug D.D.S.2701 NE 114th Ave. Vancouver WA 98684