Christine M. Chin, DDS, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Cedar Hills Dental Care in Portland, Oregon. Her long-term relationships with patients are a testament to the value she places on patient-centered dentistry. After earning her Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1989 at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, Dr. Chin maintains a professional membership with the American Dental Association, the Oregon Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Sunset Study Club. Due to her outstanding achievements, she has earned many awards for her dedication to excellence in her field, including Alumni Association Award in 1982 and the International College of Dentists Award in 1989.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Sunset Study Club
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating her staff and patients with respect and care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Working Out, Quilting
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chin
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD17895 NW EVERGREEN PKWY BEAVERTON OR 97006
- Dr. Donald Nimz DMD16230 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD MILWAUKIE OR 97267
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- East Wind Care7546 NE Shaleen St, Hillsboro Oregon 97124
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205