Christine M. Chin, DDS, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Cedar Hills Dental Care in Portland, Oregon. Her long-term relationships with patients are a testament to the value she places on patient-centered dentistry. After earning her Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1989 at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, Dr. Chin maintains a professional membership with the American Dental Association, the Oregon Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Sunset Study Club. Due to her outstanding achievements, she has earned many awards for her dedication to excellence in her field, including Alumni Association Award in 1982 and the International College of Dentists Award in 1989.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Sunset Study Club
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating her staff and patients with respect and care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Working Out, Quilting
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chin
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Kevin R. Edwards DDS< LLC 833 SW 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD 17895 NW Evergreen Pkwy Beaverton Oregon 97006
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D. 12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD 833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD 4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD 9300 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Vancouver Washington 98662